Episerver Solution Architect
tldr; We're looking for an experienced Episerver solution architect to join our Stockholm team.
At Comprend we are constantly trying to build the best corporate sites in the business. We are a passionate and happy team always learning from each other and sharing knowledge. Our development team is currently around 15people, but we are always looking for great engineers to join us.
As an Episerver solution architect at Comprend, you will be designing and delivering large, high performing web sites for our enterprise clients.
(if you don't tick all the boxes, that's fine, it is a wish list after all)
- Quite a few years of experience with Episerver CMS (obviously)
- You have experience designing high availability solutions for Episerver
- You know your way around a load balanced environment
- Cloud, cloud, cloud! Our first pick is Microsoft Azure, what's yours?
- "CDN? Oh hell yes, bring it!"
- Experience with MVC projects
- Ability to lead and engage fellow developers
- Bonus: Umbraco knowledge
- Comfy chair with a big desk in our rooftop downtown Stockholm office (including espresso machine extraordinaire)
- Discounted gym membership, we also have a run coach
- Super awesome colleagues
- +days to work on own projects, or learn something new
- Possibility to work in London and Lisbon offices (position based in Stockholm)
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!