Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about leading and organizing the deliveries of our projects. Our work environment will appeal to you if you are eager to learn and continuously develop your skills and knowledge. We believe that working together creates the best results and embrace constant change.
You will be leading multidisciplinary teams responsible for the execution of our client projects from acceptance to launch. Your main focus will be on delivering according to agreed project scope, budget, timeline and our best practices. Also you take care of your project team and act as an advocate for good principles.
As a person you are structured, accountable and well organized with a passion for details and getting things done. You have a high level of stress tolerance and manage to coordinate several and sometimes complex projects in parallel. You have previous experience in web project management and are now ready to take on new challenges and the next step in your career. You have a social and outgoing personality and are a natural problem solver.
You should be fluent in Swedish and English and comfortable with client meetings in both languages.
Qualifications and background
- At least 7-10 years experience in web project management and digital communications experience from the consultancy industry
- Experience of different technology platforms
- Effectively plan, schedule and manage projects ensuring delivery on time, budget and scope
- Very strong stakeholder and expectation management skills; handling of steering groups and upper management
- Progress, forecast reporting and budgeting
- Ensure a customer focused, service oriented attitude
- Champion best practice project management practices across the business
- Strive for continuous process improvement
- Structured and well organised
- Self-propelled and driven team player
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Academic exam or equivalent experience
At Comprend you will be working in tight collaboration with our team of other skilled project managers, strategists, designers and programmers. You will be based in our office in central Stockholm, near Hötorget. Apart from more than 60 colleagues within Comprend, you will also share offices with our sister agency Hallvarsson & Halvarsson who we work closely together with for many clients.
At Comprend we believe in creating stronger, more engaging Digital Corporate Communications solutions for our clients. We combine communications knowledge and thought leadership with digital expertise and insight. Our international clients rely on us for their IR, media, CSR, employer branding, internal communications and social media needs for a unified approach to Digital Corporate Communications. Our work has global reach and successfully supports their worldwide as well as their local market-specific initiatives.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!