Do you want to be a part of a highly creative team delivering the best corporate sites in the business? Do you want to work with well-known, ambitious clients and in teams with knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues at our offices in Stockholm and London?
We are looking for an account manager who will also be our service lead for Optimizely (previously Episerver) websites. As an account manager, you are responsible for the relationship with your clients and everyone working in the client team as well as for profitability and more business. You can easily put yourselves in the shoes of the client, and understand their pains and needs. You will also be leading pitches for new clients.
As the service lead for our offer for Optimizely websites, you will lead and develop the service and be responsible for our offer including marketing and sales of Optimizely websites.
You know what it takes to be a good consultant and you love it! You enjoy working with clients - understanding their communication needs and solving them with digital solutions together with the client team from Comprend.
You have strong business acumen and
- +5 years experience from an agency, working with sales and business development as an account director/business director/client director or similar.
- Strategic ability, financial understanding and experience of the consulting role.
- Natural aptitude for taking the lead in start-up and being support for project managers and customer teams in continuously building strong relationships with customers.
- Drive and curiosity to create new customer relationships through ongoing dialogue, advice, project management and sales.
- Experience from leading pitches together with colleagues with different skills
- Experience in communication and website projects on Optimizely (Episerver).
- An interest in and experience of corporate communication in a digital world!
What we can offer you
We have a warm company culture where we support and inspire each other. We do a lot of fun stuff together and we have great perks, such as a generous wellness allowance, solid pension and insurance solutions and work time set aside for your learning & development.
If you think this sounds like a perfect fit for you - please apply! Once you've sent in your application, we will ask you to take a short test. When you have taken that we will proceed to evaluate your application.
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!