Do you want to be a part of a highly creative team delivering the best corporate sites in the business? Do you want to work with well-known, ambitious clients and in teams with knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues at our two offices in London and Stockholm?
We are looking for a highly motivated junior web editor with an eye for all things digital.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and launch a career in digital communications. As a junior web editor, you will be working closely with the Client Services team on a range of international client accounts and supporting with day-to-day editorial/content updates, including content coordination for our clients’ web sites.
This is a perfect role for an individual that's committed to the delivery of pixel-perfect precision. Attention to detail is absolutely essential, as is taking care of our clients’ day-to-day needs. If you're looking for a fresh challenge, to be working with wonderful people for great clients – this role is spot on.
Our work environment will appeal to you if you are eager to learn and continuously develop your skills and knowledge. We believe that working together creates the best results and embrace constant change.
- Working closely with our Project Managers and their clients across a range of projects and initiatives to implement content changes to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages
- Timely implementation of daily maintenance requests and understanding the wider impact on the sites
- Use your expertise to correct and rectify any issues which may arise throughout the process
- Interacting with clients, responding to requests, providing status updates on tasks and administering feedback to clients and project teams.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual willing to stretch themselves – there’ll be no shortage of responsibility in our growing London team.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone that has the following traits and experience:
- Experience of using different CMS systems to upload and publish online content
- Attention to detail is absolutely essential
- Effective communicator, translating customers’ requirements into clear tasks
- Hard-working, committed and able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
This job will suit someone who is keen to join a vibrant agency and become a crucial part of our Client Services team. It will be varied and a great opportunity to really shine and bring valued support to our clients. We actively work with you on a personal development plan and would envisage that making a success of this role would lead to (if you wanted) greater involvement in strategic content creation.
We pay good salaries, are very keen on work-life balance and offer benefits such as private health insurance and a matched stakeholder pension. Salary would be dependent on experience but for guidance c£22,000.
Are you interested?
Please include a covering letter for why you would be good for this role and a CV as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!