Do you want to be a part of a highly creative team delivering the best corporate sites in the business? Do you want to work with well-known, ambitious clients and in teams with knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues at our two offices in London and Stockholm?
We’re looking for a highly motivated social media guru to join our expanding team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual willing to stretch themselves – there’ll be no shortage of responsibility in our growing London team.
- Drive new business and our social media offer over time
- Provide strategic advice to clients
- Create content and visual assets for our client channels
- Working with the team to manage client relationships, support in regular weekly editorial meetings
- Drive better work and keep our clients on top of the latest trends and world-leading work.
- Be on top of changing trends and upcoming changes
- Analytics and tracking performance
- Bring ideas and creativity to push the performance of clients channels
- Able to adapt content to channels and audiences
- Creative static and animated content
- Run workshops to help form strategies
- Understanding of all social channels and the possibilities.
- Design skills to create and animate assets
- Creative Cloud, Figma, and AE/Prem, Office 365.
We pay good salaries, are very keen on work-life balance and offer benefits such as private health insurance and a matched stakeholder pension.
Are you interested?
Please include a covering letter for why you would be good for this role, a CV and your portfolio as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!