We’re looking for a People and culture manager to develop and drive our recruitment, people strategy and supercharge our teams in our offices in Stockholm, London and everywhere.
As a champion for our mission, values and culture, you will be fundamental to our continued success by helping our leaders build, reward and retain their teams.
This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and beliefs in the power of people. You are led by and lead through our culture and values and have a strong belief in both people and teams potential and their ability to grow and develop. Our organisation is built on our values and we believe in self-organizing teams and self-leadership as key aspects of how we work together.
What you will do
- Plan and oversee all aspects of people operations with a strong emphasis on supporting our recruiting, onboarding and retention processes as we continue to rapidly grow.
- Translate business needs to people & culture solutions.
- Be a natural leader and skilled in change management.
- Designing thoughtful and efficient employer branding, recruitment, follow-up, screening and interviewing processes.
- Build a stellar onboarding program that provides new hires with a great experience and quickly embeds them into the company.
- Manage and create our intern and young professionals programs together with leaders in the organisation
- Be creative and improve our brand recognition with future talent
- Build on and improve our current employee performance review, feedback, reporting and career development processes
- Partner with leaders across the company to build and deliver customized people programs that support our growth needs.
- Identify need for and drive change within the organisation.
- Act as a champion for our mission, values and culture.
Our objective is to make Comprend the top choice for the best and brightest talent in the highly competitive technology sector.
Your background most likely include
You are a high energy individual and can not only set the strategy but also get stuck in and execute it. You have an unwavering commitment to hiring the best talent and to serve as an effective partner with our leaders.
You have strong communications and relationship building skills and are able to effectively support and connect with a diverse team.
- BSc/MSc degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- +4 years People Operations experience in a consultancy environment.
- Strong recruiting background, with experience building high performing teams across different business areas and countries.
What we can offer you
We have a warm company culture where we support and inspire each other. We do a lot of fun stuff together and we have great perks, such as a generous wellness allowance, solid pension and insurance solutions and work time set aside for your learning & development.
If you think this sounds like a perfect fit for you - please apply!
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!