Senior Episerver developer/architect
Technology – Stockholm
tldr; Are you an Episerver developer/architect looking to be part of a fully equipped agile digital team and get to be a central player when delivering state of the art large scale web services together with our well-known clients? Just hit the apply button now!
Comprend is a full service agency with a mission to help our clients to communicate better in the digital landscape. With an agile approach, we create innovative and consumer centric world class digital experiences using design thinking, helping our clients grow their business and succeed in digital transformation.
We combine communications knowledge with digital expertise. Comprend is a proud team of 60+ multi-talented professionals, with offices in Stockholm, London and Lisbon.
If you're a curious and creative developer with a passion for digital communication - get in touch to explore our world!
As an Episerver developer/architect at Comprend, you will be designing and delivering large, high performing web sites for our enterprise clients.
We are looking for a developer who is genuinely interested in web development and is eager to be part of a focused team of talented people, helping each other to deliver the best solutions within digital communications.
You are used to working in both large scale and small scale projects, with the web as the main focus. The person we are looking for has probably spent the last couple of years working and delivering websites within the Episerver framework.
We work primarily in Episerver, but we also have Umbraco and Node.js as possible platforms when delivering services to our customers.
At Comprend you'll work in agile teams together with frontend-experts, art directors, testers, advisors and our project managers, continuously delivering a premium web experience for well-known clients such as SEB, Vattenfall, Electrolux and Tele2.
- Senior web developer/architect with solid experience of delivering web applications on the Episerver and Microsoft platform
- Experience of designing high availability solutions for Episerver
- Knowledge of building enterprise on premise system architectures in a load balanced scenario
- Good knowledge of the Azure service platform
- Experience of cloud hosting and content delivery on Azure, Episerver DXC or other providers
- Focused on enabling continuous delivery of applications and websites using build automation
- Structured and self-propelled team worker with good ability to communicate technical concepts
- Strong language skills in English, both spoken and written
Preferred experience (nice to haves)
- Experience of content accelerators like Varnish or nginx
- Experience working with version control systems like Git and VSTS/TFS
- Preference of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban and associated tools
- Episerver or Microsoft certifications
You will be based at our newly redecorated beautiful office near Hötorget, in central Stockholm. Apart from more than 60 colleagues within Comprend, you will be joining the H&H Group family of agencies with more than 370 employees in total. Our sister agencies are Hallvarsson & Halvarsson, Intellecta Corporate, Jung Relations, Creo, Springtime, Hilanders, Tomorrow, Involve, Unreel, Consilio and Bysted.
Health, happiness and work-life balance is important at Comprend, we offer free medical care and organise functional group training/running coaching, yoga as well as other activities. We have massage in our office twice a week and offer subsidy for gym membership or other training. We continuously work on our company culture and do weekly follow ups on wellness and happiness.
Comprend also offers great possibilities for flexible working; from home or from our other offices in London and Lisbon.
If interested, apply below and we'll get in touch with you for a face to face meet!