Creative – Stockholm
As a designer at Comprend you will be a part of the Creative team and also part of a project team where you will add value with your skills - prototyping and building visually compelling user interfaces for our clients. You will collaborate with other designers to help raise the bar, impart knowledge and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Designing UI mockups, wireframes, low- and high-fidelity prototypes for mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
- Designing and managing visual guidelines.
- Completing design iteratively that meet business goals and requirements, while maintaining and refining design patterns as well as UI standards.
- Communicating ideas, and opinions with your stakeholders and team using data and customer insights.
We think that you fit in to the following profile
- 2+ of relevant work experience where you have been responsible for design related work.
- Experience and understanding of Usability guidelines (WCAG).
- Strong language skills in English, both spoken and written.
Nice to haves
- Experience of html/css.
- You enjoy facilitating workshops.
- Been working as a consultant before.
Been working with UI/UX design for some years, maybe as a consultant, and feel that it’s time for something new. You want to be a part of a fully equipped agile digital team and together deliver large scale web services to our well-known clients. With your work you strive to elevate the marriage between visual and functional design to higher levels.
Is Comprend the company for you?
Comprend is a full-service agency with a mission to help our clients to communicate better in the digital landscape. With an agile approach, we create innovative and consumer centric world class digital experiences using design thinking, helping our clients grow their business and succeed in digital transformation. We combine communication knowledge with digital expertise. Comprend is a proud home for 90+ multi-talented professionals, with offices in Stockholm and London.
Health, happiness and work-life balance is important at Comprend and we continuously work on our company culture and do weekly follow ups on wellness and happiness.
Comprend also offers great possibilities for flexible working; from home, a coffee shop or why not from our office in London.
Apart from your colleagues within Comprend, you will be joining the H&H Group family of agencies with more than 450 employees in total. Our sister agencies are Hallvarsson & Halvarsson, Jung, Savvy, Intellecta-Springtime, Creo, Tomorrow, Involve, Consilio, Bysted, BerntzonBylund, Mindmakers, Socialminds and Wonderland.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that team work pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!