Creative - London
We’re a growing, ambitious digital agency based near Tower Bridge in Shad Thames, London and we are looking for an exceptionally talented Junior Designer, who lives and breathes all things digital. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and launch a career in digital design. Comprend is a digital corporate communications agency with offices in London and Stockholm. Globally we part of the HH Group in Stockholm.
You are an experienced digital designer who produces extraordinary design of the highest level. You are an all-rounder, whose responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative team with your first-class design skills. As a conceptual thinker, you have a wide range of abilities with a solid grounding in visual communications and a strong understanding of typography, principles of layout and user experience. As part of our expanding design team, you will be expected to continually meet and exceed client expectation with inspiring and engaging designs.
- Participating in creative function meetings, facilitating and taking part in creative workshops
- Create sketches, concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototype ideas
- Meet with clients on and off site, gaining full and clear insights into their brand vision
- Develop, create and take brands to a new level of impactful design
- Prepare creative and memorable presentation documents and pitches
- Working collaboratively with our design and project management teams, thereby ensuring our client’s visions are brought to life in the most exciting and innovative way
An impressive portfolio that illustrates strong creativity and a passion for digital design. (Portfolios are an important part of a design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it).
- Proficient in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects)
- Experience in Sketch
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A creative mind, who enjoys the whole design process: from coming up with ideas to the final execution
- A natural curiosity about the latest trends and techniques in digital design
- A friendly team with a structured project approach
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding agency
- A diverse mix of work and clients
- A great benefit packages
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that team work pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!