Junior Research Consultant
We’re a growing, ambitious digital agency based in Shad Thames, London and we are looking for talented, driven junior staff with an eye for all things digital.
We’re a proud team of 80+ multi-talented professionals working with digital corporate communications, at offices in Stockholm and London. We are part of H&H Group together with our sister agencies Hallvarsson & Halvarsson, Intellecta Corporate, Jung Relations, Creo, Springtime, Hilanders, Tomorrow, Involve, Identx, Consilio and Bysted.
Research has been a cornerstone of our business since we were founded in 1997. We are now looking for new team members in our London office to work together with colleagues in Stockholm and in London.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and launch a career in digital communications. As a junior research consultant, you will be involved in all research tasks, but mainly with Webranking. Webranking by Comprend was founded in 1997 and is Europe’s leading survey of corporate websites, and the only ranking that is based on stakeholder requirements. Webranking is a part of our DNA at Comprend, and gives us unparalleled knowledge about our clients’ key stakeholders.
As a part of the research team, you will work closely together with colleagues in Stockholm and London, carrying out surveys and data collection. The team is also responsible for creating press releases, articles, managing of media contacts, publishing on our website and in social media. We have an ambition to constantly improve our ways of communicating our data.
Among your responsibilities
- Surveys – defining questions, identifying respondents, analyse and summarise results
- Ranking the corporate websites of Europe’s largest companies
- Writing website articles
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Media contacts
- Website publishing
- Presenting results to clients together with colleagues
We are seeking pro-active individuals who are experienced in managing and planning their work loads effectively and have a keenness for getting the job done.
We would prefer you to have a degree and an interest in digital communications and research. You must be a skilled and accurate writer. You will be tested in interview.
We also value the following characteristics
- An openness for testing new tasks
- An understanding of statistics and communications
- A strong interest in digital communications
- An interest and knowledge about the capital market
A friendly team with a structured project approach.
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding agency
- A diverse mix of work and clients
- A great benefit package
- Competitive salary based upon experience (max £20k)
You will be based in our office in Shad Thames, near London Bridge.