Sales Executive role, London
We’re a growing, ambitious digital agency based in Shad Thames, London and we are looking for talented, driven junior staff with an eye for all things digital.
We’re a proud team of 80+ multi-talented professionals, with offices in Stockholm and London. We are part of H&H Group together with our sister agencies Hallvarsson & Halvarsson, Intellecta Corporate, Jung Relations, Creo, Springtime, Hilanders, Tomorrow, Involve, Unreel, Consilio and Bysted.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and progress a career in digital communications and sales. As a Sales Executive, your goal will be to market and drive one of our key product offers: Website as a Service. This is a largely self-fulfilling opportunity and quite simply the opportunity in reward and development and even growing your own team are limitless.
Website as a Service is our straightforward, no-fuss offer to clients who have either limited budget or resource. It offers a fast, efficient and effective way of getting a new corporate website, delivered by one of the most highly regarded agencies in London and Stockholm.
Among your responsibilities
- Establishing contacts and potential leads / meetings through whatever means you believe would bring success (cold calling, emails, etc.)
- Recommending and implementing appropriate marketing to support your sales
- Closing deals, negotiating price, delivery
- Developing the role and even a team depending on your success
We would prefer you to have a degree and an interest in digital communications, plus at least one previous experience of a sales role where you have been successful.
We also value the following characteristics
- Self starter (this job is whatever you make it)
- Friendly, approachable (we want good sales technique, but also to maintain our stellar reputation)
- Team player
Salary would be c. £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience, along with a competitive commission scheme. There are also benefits such as private health insurance and a matched stakeholder pension.