Web developer .NET / Episerver
Technology – Stockholm
We are looking for a developer who is genuinely interested in web development and is eager to be part of a focused team of talented people, helping each other to deliver the best solutions within digital corporate communications.
You are used to working in both large scale and small scale projects, with the web as the main focus. The person we are looking for has probably spent the last couple of years working and delivering websites within the EPiServer framework.
We work primarily in EPiServer, but we also have Umbraco, SharePoint and WordPress as possible platforms when delivering solutions to our customers.
At Comprend you will be working with our project managers, advisors, art directors and front-end experts delivering premium websites and related solutions to well-known customers.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of developing .NET solutions with a focus on EPiServer and the Microsoft platform
- Experience in delivering best practice code within the .NET framework (C#)
- Strong language skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Structured team player with experience in communicating technical concepts
- Self-propelled and driven
- Experience working with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Familiarity with HTML5 / CSS3 / JQuery
- Familiarity of agile project methodologies (Scrum or similar)
- EPiServer certification
You will be based at our office near Hötorget, in central Stockholm. Apart from more than 60 colleagues within Comprend, you will also share offices with our sister agency Hallvarsson & Halvarsson who we work closely together with for many clients.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!