Do you want to be a part of a highly creative team delivering the best corporate sites in the business? Do you want to work with well-known, ambitious clients and in teams with knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues at our two offices in London and Stockholm?
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication by creating reports that are made to be read on-screen. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to lead, inspire and manage multidisciplinary teams and work closely with our corporate clients (FTSE and listed global clients) to develop and deliver award-winning digital communications and solutions.
As the primary point of client contact, you will be responsible for coordinating all parties (internal and external) to ensure the complete and on-time delivery of all agreed activity. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant agency experience, delivering multiple digital projects simultaneously. In this hands-on role, you will lead showcase projects, be organised, commercially aware and committed to delivering an exceptional client experience. Above all else, you will be proactive, helpful and thrive in a team environment.
Planning, Analysing, Evaluating
- Collaborate with Client Services, Department Leads, Planning and Creative teams, to be able to provide digital strategy both from a tactical and an overarching client perspective.
- Define project scope, estimates, and time plans in conjunction with Client Services and support in writing proposals.
- Identify and manage project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends and understand the services Comprend offers to enable you to speak confidently with all audience levels.
- Presentation - ability to present ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business in a language they will understand.
- Initiative - able to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion, but equally to know when to reach out to colleagues to ask for help.
- Problem Solving - adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
- Engage with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against the agreed brief, budget and deadline.
- Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with client services, development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates.
- Provide day to day support for clients – answering enquiries, carrying out content updates, planned out of our support, such as quarterly results preparation and publication
- Organisational - organisation is key, secondly, you need to like people. You also need to know how to get the best out of people.
- Strong team player - have exceptional communication skills - both internally and client-facing. Motivate and encourage the project team to deliver 'right-first-time', solutions for our clients
Financial & Administrative
- Be accountable for the commercial success of the project, tracking and managing resource consumption and financial reporting.
- Work with client to agree and execute billing schedule
- Commercial Awareness - strong numeracy skills; For estimating, scheduling, production and invoicing purposes and managing resource planning and raising issues (i.e. under/over resourcing, project slip, scope creep, etc)
- Budget awareness - maintain up-to-date understanding of spend on projects so as to provide internal accurate feedback
- Technically astute - producing appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including project and resourcing plans, status reports for clients, and regular project/client and budget reports. Be familiar or have an awareness of technology platforms, i.e. web, email, analytics and streaming media. Be able to demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes within an agency environment
- 4 years agency experience
Are you interested?
We're really open to who we meet, but we are looking for significant experience. What we do is quite niche, so please take a look at our work, then if it feels right, please get in touch. Include a brief note on why you would be good fit for this role and your CV as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!
Check out our Playbook to get to know us better