Do you want to be a part of a highly creative team delivering the best corporate sites in the business? Do you want to work with well-known, ambitious clients and in teams with knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues at our two offices in London and Stockholm?
We’re looking for a highly motivated creative, focused on digital design to join our expanding team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual willing to stretch themselves – there’ll be no shortage of responsibility in our growing London team.
- Work with the team to develop design concepts for web and social, through to delivery.
- Support client relationships, join regular meetings and present
- Create content and visual assets for our client's social channels
- Drive better work and keep our clients on top of the latest trends and world-leading work
- Drive our social media offer overtime
- Support the team on large scale projects and run your own projects.
- Bring ideas and creativity to push the performance of clients channels
- Be on top of changing trends and upcoming changes
- Analytics and tracking performance
- Able to adapt content to channels and audiences
- Creative static and animated content
- Run workshops to help form strategies
- Strong Figma and Adobe suite skills (including AE/Prem)
- Understanding of all social channels and the possibilities
- Strong communication skills
- Design skills to create and animate assets
- Office 365 and PowerPoint skills required
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
Are you interested?
Please include a covering letter for why you would be good for this role, a CV and your portfolio as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We need someone with a love for digital design & solving complexity. Websites are our bread & butter but our work extends way beyond this into brand creation, content and social. We're a tight team who are driven and self-motivated, there are no templates or preconceptions, you shape the work. We all have a voice and the remit to influence the direction of our business for the better. There are no limitations, no boundaries, just support and collaboration.
We’re looking for people with confidence, a level head and a big chunk of humility. Experience is valued but we’re more interested in talent and ambition.
We work for some of the biggest and most influential businesses in the world. What we do is vital to our clients, our work comes with great responsibility. It's not easy, but it will be some of the most rewarding work you’ll ever do.
We are part of H&H group which means we are supported by a fantastic set of specialist sister agencies that complements our work. If we need expert brand consultancy, people that live and breathe internal communications, video editors, animators or producers, the world's best retouchers (and a lot more) we can reach out and collaborate when we need to.
Comprend is a digital communications agency that works for public companies. We transform and execute their communication with their key audiences - the people that matter most. What we do as a company includes building and taking care of websites, internal communication tools as well as transforming their financial and sustainability communication. We have teams of highly skilled digital communications experts that work closely with clients to deliver world-class online communications.
The things we do are exciting and meaningful – our work makes a difference to our clients and we are committed to contributing to success.
And we deliver well. We are proud of what we achieve and try to celebrate our victories.
We have a firm belief that teamwork pays off. We like each other and help each other out.
Our reality means we need to constantly change the way we think and work on our development. We are eager to learn from each other's experiences and to follow what goes on in the world outside Comprend. We have a flat organisation, an open climate and we'd love to hear about your crazy ideas!
Check out our Playbook to get to know us better