Umbraco Developer - London
Technology – London
We are looking for an Umbraco developer to join Comprend's UK hub and join one of London’s most insanely dedicated team of award winning digital corporate communications specialists focused on delivering and supporting the best solutions.
Joining us as an important member of the UK development team, you are used to working in both large scale and small scale projects, with the web as the focus. The person we are looking for has probably spent the last couple of years working and delivering websites within the Umbraco framework.
We work primarily in Umbraco, but we also have EPiServer and bespoke CMS’s as possible platforms when delivering solutions to our customers.
At Comprend you will be working alongside out talented team our project managers, advisors, art directors and front-end experts delivering premium websites and related solutions to well-known customers.
We are looking for an Umbraco Developer with commercial experience in this field. As such, you should be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of:
- ASP.Net in C# - Including MVC Framework/Razor, WebForms, XSLT
- Umbraco – Tailoring the back-office for specific customers’ needs
- Visual Studio – including the usage of VSTS for source control using GIT
With the following being an advantage:
- Knowledge of EPiServer or other CMS solutions
- Experience of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform
- Adobe Photoshop for creating web ready assets
- Understanding of Adaptive and Responsive Web Design techniques
- Modern front-end technologies like Node.JS and Gulp/Grunt for code minification
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension up to 5%
- Trips to Comprend’s Stockholm and Lisbon offices to hang-out with the wider teams
At Comprend you will be working in tight collaboration with our team of digital specialists in London, Stockholm and Lisbon. You will be based in our office near Monument, London.